Tuesday, March 29, 2011

HIgh School Senior's Futures

Some of the things the students want to do are a little bit surprising, but others don't surprise me at all. If I could relate to anyone, it would be Andrew Benedict-Phillip because he is undecided. I'm also undecided, I have no ideas at all. The most interesting would have to be the boy who wants to become a school counselor. I admire that he is taking his who trust and experience with his school counselor to pursue what he wants to do in life. The one least likely to happen and most far-fetched is definitely the guy who wants to be a marijuana baker. I feel like he just wants to be around the marijuana so he can have easy access to it for himself.

When I wonder where I'll be in 10 years, have no idea....I know that I will be graduated from college with hopefully a steady job. I just have no idea what I want to study in college or what I want to be. So I'm undecided as of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment