Monday, February 7, 2011

Life

So I've been babysitting a lot lately. I'm loving it. The more I babysit, the more money I get haha. I was at the Y today working out on the elliptical when the lady I babysit for texted me to babysit for her in like an hour. I was happy to do so. I ended up playing outside in the snow with the little girls the whole time. But also while I was working out, the lady's friend called me to babysit for her this weekend. I've never babysat for her before and I've never even met her, so she talked to me forever on the phone. She had to tell me all about her kids, animals, what her house looks like, and literally everything. She told me her and her husband usually go through an interview process when finding new babysitters....but the other lady recommended me so I got lucky. I'm scared to babysit for her though, she was crazy!

1 comment:

  1. this is so funny! I hope these people are not too OCD about babysitters... good luck!

    ReplyDelete